Tuesday 28 February 2017

Photo of son, mother and fiance, who are all in the medical field goes viral

This photo has been making the rounds on social media. Jaii T posted photo of himself, his mother and wife to be, who are all in the medical profession and wrote: "
I must say that it is a blessing and an honour to have my two favourite women in the world by my side! 

 It is a remarkable feeling to be in the presence of both my mother and wife to be, the two women that potentiate my drive, ambition, and consistently reinforce my goals. I can't even express the magnitude of respect and appreciation for the sacrifices and hard work undertaken by them in order to facilitate our accomplishments! Honouring my queens๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฝ‍⚕️๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฝ‍⚕️! This family will save your life๐Ÿ˜‹! @dr.livv, @dr_jaii & Mommy ๐Ÿฅ #drjaii #familybusiness #familyaffair #mommylovesher #youngmama #blessed #medicine #medstudent #doctor #nurse #emergency #surgery #neonatology #cardiology #medschool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anti-IPOB Protesters Take Case To American Embassy (Photos)

Members of Stand Up for Peace Movement have gone on a protest in Abuja on Thursday, in reaction to America’s stand that IPOB is not a t...